Thursday, February 10, 2011

A List of Sorts

Just a few of my favorite things (no order)
1. conversations over coffee (or wine- I'm not picky)
2. hot showers
3. electric blankets
4. seth snuggles
5. pandora
6. my kindle (I think I've read 4 books in the past 3 weeks?)
7. mozarella cheese
8. spinach dip
9. my kia [[ps. laura, I *did* have a ford, but realized it didn't fit my lifestyle any more...it was better to trade it in; my gas budget thanks me!]]
10. 20%+ tips
11. younghouselove
12. fuzzy socks
13. my family
14. sethisms
15. fresh laundry (although DOING laundry is one of my least fave things ever)
16. laughing over things that make us human
17. warm weather
18. sunshine
19. butterfly bushes
20. modern family
21. john mayer (you knew he'd show up here somewhere, right??)
22. Stella Guitarra  my guitar
23. bills paid on time and money left over in the bank
24. my current landlord...she's great
25. writing papers
26. doing taxes
27. fried food
28. hugs
29. inside jokes
30. seeing God work in my life
31. surprises
32. purging (things, not food)
33. Winchester
34. good, cheap wine
35. arrested development
36. learning new things
37. the feel of wet clay in my hands
38. spanish
39. appropriate placement of apostrophes

1 comment:

  1. So, what Kia did you find? They've got some cool possibilities--I love the Forte and Sorento. (I just like cars.)

    ReplyDelete